Fastlife

The wait is finally over! Joe Jonas debut solo album, Fastlife, comes out today! Iiiiip, I am so excited. I can't wait until I have the cd in my hands. I pre-orderd the cd from megastore.com nearly a week and a half ago, so I hope I can pick it up at the store today. It is an import from the Unites States. A few years back when Jesse McCartney's second studio album came out I pre-orderd it from mega. I got it a month or so before It was released in the US. Weird. The same thing happened when I pre-orderd Ke$ha's debut album, Animal. The album was set to release on January 1st 2010 but I got it a few days before New Years. That will say in December 2009. I am not complaning, great for me. Hehehe.

You know what's weird? Well maybe it is not  weird and I should not be complaing (and I am not - It is just weird). Tomorrow I have the day off from school. I mean, on a Wednesday in the middle of the week. First I have to go to school for two days, then I have the day off, and that I have two more days of school. I am not complaing because I was supposed to quit school at 4:15 PM tomorrow. Bläh, who wants that? So it is pretty nice even though it is weird.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. If you want to listen to Fastlife go to http://haveithollywood.blogspot.com/2011/10/joe-jonas-fastlife.html because I posted all the songs there (they were all posted to Joe Jonas youtube channel) XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT