Today

I am sitting here trying to get some homework done. As I told you earlier this week, I have finals in Swedish on Friday so I have to (I don't have too but I want to) finich my speech today so that I have enough time to memorize it. If you live in Sweden, have you finished your speech? And which texts or pictures from the booklet did you use? I used The Kite Runner from the booklet and the book Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot (I think I have already told you this).

I am going to try to get some more homework done today. I will see how much though because I am going to a friends/ family memeber in the afternoon. We are going to have some coffe and talk about Christmas. Oh, it is not just me and my friend/ family memember, there are other people too. Hehehe. I am not thrilled by what has been decieded about Christmas but I guess it is run by democracy and I have to follow the matter has been decided. Crule. No, I shouldn't be bratty about this. I was ok whit this for the twi second when I texted my friend and said that I would come. Hum? I don't agree with them but I want to come. Frankly I have nothing better to do, unless you count homework.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT