Finals

Blä, I have finals in Swedish next week. I have to hold a speech for five minutes. Not, two, four or seven minutes but for fibve whole minutes. So that is what I am working on right now. It is hard because I have to refer to either two texts, two pictures or a text and a picture. So far I have chosen Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot. I love that book, it it totally amazing and so is Meg. Awesome writer, she is my favorite! I think I am going to choose The Kite Runner as my second text. We got this booklet with a bunch of articles, lyric quotes, excerpts from books and such and we have to choose a text or a picture illustarting a text from the booklet in our speech. I think that The Kite Runner will fit in my speech. I hope my teacher thinks so too.

The finals in Swedish consits of two tests. The speech - which we will have next Friday - and an essay - which we will have in November and on the day of the test we will have five hours two write the essay. Talk about alot of time, hehehe. Anyway, those two tests are one third of our grade. So I better to well on them, which I think I will. I mean I am Erika (too cocky?).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT