Not Just You

Ok, new post. I know that I just blogged but I have to tell you about this amazing song, Not Just You by Cody Simpson. I just heard it today. I know, I know, I know that he posted it on youtube a few weeks ago but I wanted to wait until the ep or music video came out to hear it (I don't have the ep yet, I want the deluxe version and I can't find a site the ships to Sweden). So, I watched the music video today since it came out yesterday (or was it on Tuesday?) and WOW!

While I was watching the music video Linda said to me "This song is really good" (she was sitting next to me). Now when I logged in on facebook Linda posted the music video on her wall and said the it was her new obsession. I got Linda to like Cody! She liked him before (I think).

Last fall when I was obseesing about him "OMG, he is so cute!", "He is som damn talented!", "I love his music!" and so on, she agreed with me that he is cute. Now she doesn't say the he is cute anymore, she says he is too young. Maybe it has something to do with that her little brother is the same age as Cody. Well, Cody's birthday is on January 14th and her brothers' birthday is on November 28th, so Cody is nearly a whole year older than him. I mean Cody is 14 and her borther is still 13. My little sister is also born the same year as Cody, but her birthday is on December 15th. So she is also still 13. I don't care (that she and Cody are born the same year, if I get my chance I am going to take it).

Since it is such a great song I changed the song of the moment to Not Just You. I still love Just In Love (hehehe, it was only the song of the moment for two days, but still an awesome song - LISTEN TO IT). Watch the Not Just You music video below or in the side bar under "The Song of The Moment".




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT