Thanksgiving

I am sitting here writng an 400 word essay about Thanksgiving in the United States. Not fun. Well, it is fun to learn about it and I think I should know something about it if I am going to school there next year, but the no fun part equals having to write about it. I thought I was done so I check how many words I had written. Only 188 words. It is a little more now and I just came up with a trick to make me write less. Mohahaha. Boring I don't want to be doing homework. I want to be free and to whatever. Not homework, blä, I think I am dieing here. No, just bored. I am almost done so I don't have to worry. I am going to finish it today because I have to hand it in on Friday.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT