New Topic

I mentioned last night that I have to write a four page essay for my English C course and that I chose United States and milk. Boring. Well, I got bored by just writing about it. Anyway, last night I tried to come up with something else that might want to write about and to a presentation about. Oh, maybe I didn't mention but we have to to a short two minute presentation about our essay infront of the whole class. I am thinking about either gay marriage or teen pregnancy since the United States and the United Kingdom has the highest rate of teen pragnancy. I am still going to focus on the United States (I might mention the United Kingdom in my essay too).

What do you think would be more interesting for me to write about? Or maybe hear a short presenation about? I am leaning towards teen pragnancy but if I choose gay marriage I have a perfect introduction already "written" in my head. I have all of these "smart/ big" words that will probably give me a higher grade. I am going to ask my teachet what she thinks. She said yesterday that if we choose a topic that is not on the list we should ask her first. I think I want to write about teen pregnancy because I know more about it and I like to watch 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom/ Teen Mom 2 on MTV. Before that I used to watch Unga Mödrar (young mothers) the Danish version on Kanal5.

If I write about something that I like I think that my essay will be better. Don't you think? Of course you are going to write a better essay about something you like than about something you don't like. It is like when I had to read a book by August Strindberg this spring in my Swedish class. That book was so boring. I didn't get it at all. When I read a book that I don't like, it is like I read it but I don't read it. Do you know what I mean? I don't take in the words. Tops every other sentence. Boring. Anyway, I had to write a review on that book and because I didn't take in so much of it I had to do some research about the book. I didn't read it again, I just eyed it through the second time.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT