Halloween

Today we had our finals in Swedish. Well, the first part - the speech. I did alright except that when Magnus (a guy in our class who timed us) made the four minute sign I got a little nervous and look at my paper - I just looked at it for confidence, not to read the text - I forgot like one line and when I remembered what I forgot I already started saying something elese so I could not say what I forgot. My teacher said I did alright and thate she noticed that I was well, prepared. So if I get an MVG on the essay I will probably get MVG in Swedish B. Voila! Hehehe.

Our teacher started crying after Katja's speech beacuse she spoke about a friend whom tried to commit suicide. She also read a text from a secrat notebook that her keeps. Really good text. Good speech. Some people chocked me with their speeched. I mean, I didn't expect that from them. Like Adam.

Hahaha. Adam (whom has the same last name as me - or I as him because he is older than me). Today was 'Halloween Day' at school. Linda was dressed up a zombie bride (or as an ex-wife, get it? Mean Girls). When we got to school she was the only one dressed up, so she got all self conscious and wanted to go home and change. I had to tell her that she looked fine and that she should look on the bright side because in case she was the only one dressed up she would win first price for best costume (she got second place out of five - the guy who won was dressed up as the joker). Now, back to the Adam part. When we sat in the classroom waiting to start Adam showed up carrying a bag from Butterriks (they sell halloween costumes and such). I told Linda that maybe he will dress up later. She replied that he better. Anyway, when we had our first break he got up from his chair with the Butterriks bag in his hand, so I asked him if he was going to put on a costume and he said "Yes". When he started walking out the door Linda said "Oh, Adam I love you!" (don't think that he heard her not that she meant for him to hear her). Then I laughed and said "Haha, you said it". Then she mad a funny dislikeing noise.

I had a dream a while ago about Linda and Adam. They were dating. Linda claims that she doesn't like him that way. Plus she already has a boyfriend. Named Adam. Hahaha.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. Agnes told me this moring when we went to school together that she asked her teacher to be the first in her class to give a speech, just so that she could get it over with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT