So Much School Work, So Little Time

Homework, homework, homework. Oh, school work. So much to do, too little time. Well, little free time that I want to spend on this. I have alot of free time but I don't want to spend it on homework. Who wants?

In school this morning I was like a new born baby discovering the world. I had so much fun. I was downloading free fonts. I don't know how many I downloaded, who cares? They were so cool. After lunch I worked on the cover for this years year book. That  was one of the reason that I downladed so many fonts. Tomorrow I will screen print the covers so that you can see what I have been working on. Please tell me what you think of them.

Right now I am also working on my english c essay. I am writing about teen pregnancy in the United States. I am writing the introduction at the moment. I was just writing about how teen prgnancy has started to sneak its way into teen dramas. I mentioned 90210 and The Secret Life of The American Teenager. I wanted to mention three teen dramas but I cloudn't remember any other show that has a teen character who has been pregnant. Then it hit me. One Tree Hill. I know Hailey was pregnant with Jamie a few years ago but it is a teen drama so it will have to do. Maybe I will switch it for an other show later.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT