My Weekend

So, what have you all been doing this weekend? I am sorry that I haven't blogged much. Yesterday I had that photoshoot with SollentunaRevyn. That was at 5 PM, but before that I worked on my college application and I went to Stinsen to do some shopping. Hihihi.

Oh, I want to show you what I did yesterday morning and this morning. Yesterday morning I altered a t-shirt, all by myself. I am so proud. Anyway. This past week in school us graphic commincation girls have been doing t-shirt prints. I made a t-shirt with my name on it and my birth year. The t-shirt was a size small but still too big for me, so I altered it. The before picture is of a t-shirt in a size medium, but my t-shirt looked like that, just a size smaller.




I am pretty satisfied with the result. I never thought the t-shirt would turn out the great. Hahaha. No but seriously. I just took a t-shirt in the closet and put it on top of other the t-shirt. Then I took just a marker and marked where I would sew. As simple as that, in case you're wondering.

You know how you see beautiful gift boxes? Yeah, well I made one myself. I took a box from the big closet in the hallway and had a little fun. I glued wrapping paper and gift string on the box. What do you think?



I don't usally wear makeup but I bought a mascara today. LUMENE. It says on the tube that is contains 90% natural ingredients. I put mascara on both the upper and lower eyelashes. I think the picture is good, but it's a little much with mascara on the bottom eyelashes.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT