October Weekend

Today I took the SAT. It was a fun experience (I wonder if I will say the same thing if I fail?). I thought that I was going to be the only one taking the test. Tops one others person. No, there was bunch of people there. Plenty more than I expected.

There was guy there that look like Robert Pattinson's better looking unknown identical twin. Seriously. DAMN! This guy was better looking and he was tall (taller, I don't know because I don't know how tall Robert is).

Seriously the test wasn't hard at all. By that I mean that it wasn't harder than any test I have had in school. I was like a regular test. So people don't freak out if you are going to take the test. It is just a test (that is going to determine your future - no pressure, LOL). But seriously, take a deep breath and relax. You will receive 600 points anyway just for filling out the front page of your answer sheet correctly. So don't mess up your name and remember your address (incase you don't you can just look at you admission ticket because it is on there - at least it should be).

Oh, one more thing: LEARN HOW TO WRITE IN CURSIVE. I don't and plenty of other people in that test room I was in didn't either. Damn, I should really have paid more attention in third grade when we go to learn how to write in cursive. I remember that back then I thought cursive handwriting looked sloppy. That's why I didn't pay much attention. I did my best but I didn't use more than I had to. The supervisor guy (was cute) were supprised that so many of us didn't know who to write in cursive. He said that if we are serious about wanting to go to a college in America we should really learn how to write in curisve. (Because you can write faster.)

Tomorrow is going to be fun: One Direction fan event! Yeah! I hope that get a wristband go that I can go to the fan event. If so all pictures will be uploaded on Have It Hollywood latest on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed that will get in.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT