What I Am Doing

Right now I am doing laundry and homework at the same time. Blä, blä, blä. Ther are other thing that I rather do right now. I don't know what, but other thing that I am sure of.

I have two huge assignemtnts in for my phsycology class, my English C essay, my project plan,TOEFL (I have to study for that), finals in Swedish B and, no I think that's it.
Right now I am working on one of my phsycology essays.

Today In school we were all working on the cover for the 2011/2012 year book. I edited a picture of me that our teacher took this Tuesday. Tell me what you think? I now that picture is not fun, but that is not what I was going to. I think it is beautiful.


I also edited an other picture. Everytime when we have Graphic Communication B our teacher takes a picture of us (well, more than one - we choose one as today's picture). So I edited one of the pcitures that she took today.



What do you think? Is ther after better then the before? I think so. Hehehe.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT