Chapter One

Hi guys! How are you today? You know what I have this feeling like I have forgotten to share something with you. The strange thing is that I can't remember what it is. I guess that is is not that important that. Plus it's not that you need to know everything about me and I assume that you also don't want to. LOL.

I am sitting here listening to Ella Henderson's album, Chapter One. Well the songs that have been released so far. The album doesn't really/ fully get realized until next Monday (I can't wait). Tought I haven't been a fan of her for the actual begging of her career (meaning since the X Factor days), I am really glad that I discover her early on. I love seeing artist progress, flourish and take over the world (hahaha). I feel like sense of pride for them, like when a single or an album certifies Gold or Platinum (or whatever) I feel happy for them that I got to be apart of that. Yeah I know that me personally buying a copy doesn't mean that it will automatically certify. But just knowing that I was apart to help that happen. That I was a part of that 50,000 or 1,000,000 it makes me happy (for them). It gives me a sense of pride.

I wish that I would have known about One Direction when they were on the X Factor but I rarely watch shows like that. But I became a fan before their first album was released. I became a fan of Justin in early 2008 when I saw him on youtube, but it wasn't like I actively watched his videos. And Cody, I became a fan of him when his first single was released. I have been a fan of Miley since the beginning of Hannah Montana. There's so many artist. Austin Mahone, I have been a fan of him since 2012. These artists, I have been a fan of them since early on in their career and I am really happy for that. It's fun to see them grow as people and as artists. Also especially since we're kind of the same age. It's fulfilling to see them live their dreams and do so well at it at such a young age. Their drive is inspiring. These artists, I feel like I am into deep. Like some more then others, I'll defend faster and harder than I'll defend myself (depending on the matter of course). But I do love them all. And yes, as much as I love them and put them up on pedestals I still acknowledge their flaws. But nobody's perfect - as the saying goes.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT