Swedes Loves SB

Hi guys! How are you this lovely Sunday evening? Are you alright? I am okay I guess. I mean I am okay. I am fine.

So this weekend I have met two people who have lived in Santa Barbara! What's with that city and Swedes?! Hahahaha. I mean I know. California sunshine. I mean - personally - I am sick and tired of this weather that we have in this country. I am seriously craving warmer weather and sunshine. Please, is that too much to ask for. But still, there is LA and a bunch of there cities in southern California. And warmer states for that matter! Why Santa Barbara? I mean it wasn't even my first choice, it's what I had to settle with. I ended up liking it, but that's not the answer to my question.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT