Flight

Hi guys! What's up? I am good. I am just sitting here in my bed watching Flight (one of my absolute favorite movies) on TV. (Gosh, I gotta get the movie on blu-ray. - OMG! I just check cdon and they have it for only 49 kr on blu-ray! That's freaking cheap!) What are you doing?

You know what. I have always wanted to work with movies or television. Both actually. But sometimes I feel like maybe I can't do it. Not that I don't want to do it, because I really do. It's just that sometimes I feel like I can't do it because I feel like maybe I don't have the skills for it or the creative mind to work in that business. Maybe I am meant for something else? Maybe. But then I watch a really good movie like Flight and I get all hyped and I remember why I want to do it. I want it because of that feeling, I want to experience that magic first hand. I know that all the magic is all special effects. But still that is what makes it so cool. That all that can be faked! I mean it's amazing. I just really hope that I get to be apart of it more hand on one day.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT