How Was Your Day?

OMG, hi guys! How are you? I am good. Been baking all day. Well, most of the day anyway. Cinnamon buns, because it's the Cinnamon Bun Day and regular bread. LOL. Baker Babe, that's me. Hahahahaha.

I told you guys that it was going to be a good weekend! Like today I have been baking all day. Fun fun (also a little bit exhausting). And tomorrow I am going to be an extra in this cute cool little film. It's not going to be shown in the theaters. It's just a film for educational purposes. I don't know how to put it really, but it's an informational educational film. (LOL that sounds weird, like I just made up my own word. Hahahaha.) That's going to be fun. It's going to be a long day, but I my call time isn't until 10:45 AM which mean I don't have to be up super early. LOL. I wouldn't be up now if I had to be up super early tomorrow morning.

I was watching TV earlier and I saw that Flight on TV tomorrow. I got so excited that I screamed! I love that movie! It so got robbed of those Oscar's. SMH. I remember when I saw in theater. I kept saying to myself, inside my head of course, "Erika, girl! Why are you watching this movie?! I know it's good, but girl remember that you have like an 11 hour flight to London in about 10 weeks are so! Mhhhmmm. You know that planes crash in real life too? You know that honey, right?" Hahaha, maybe not those exact words but something like that. LOL. It's not that I am afraid of flying because I am not. I am totally fine with it. It's just that watching movies like Flight or Air Force One get me anxious about flying. Like I imagine everything that could go wrong, plus times. It's just throws me off and I feel like I don't want to play this game anymore. But then when I am actually flying I am totally fine. LOL but if you live in Sweden you should totally watch Flight starring Denzel Washington on TV4 tomorrow night at 9 PM.

Have a great rest of your Saturday night!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT