A Positive Mind Creates a Positive Vibe

Hi guys! How are you? I am good. I have been really buys today trying to sort out my schedule for this week. It's so embarrassing, because I double booked myself for this Friday, but I haven't got my schedule for Friday yet. I mean so maybe there is still time for my other thing. Idk. But I don't want to call and cancel anything until I know for sure but if I don't get my schedule tomorrow for Friday, maybe I will because I also don't want to call and cancel last minute when I knew in before hand that I was going to be busy. Right?! I mean that is just unprofessional. I'll just reschedule for next week, it's probably no problem (I hope).

Even though that little scheduling problem I feel like this week is going to be great. I mean why not? Why wouldn't it be great? I feel like if you decided that everything is great (I mean going in with an open and positive mind) that it will be. Just don't be to set in how it should be/ how you pictured it to be in your mind because nothing will ever be like that. Rarely.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT