Extra Hard Work

Ugh. I am so tired. It's hitting me now, after having been working for seven days straight. Yes I am tired so tomorrow I am just gonna chill. Well I have a few things that I have to do but I am not gonna go further than the grocery store. LOL. Hahahaha. I want to watch Wild Child for one simple reason, that might not make sense to any of you but when you have had the week that I have had it makes sense. LOL. They play lacrosse in the movie and in Alena The Movie (this movie that I am an extra in an have been shooting and have been shooting scenes for all week) we play lacrosse as well. Hahaha. So that's what I am going to do tomorrow, watch Wild Child. Plus I kind of need to rest because I got the call times for next week and no surprise but they're early. But this location is not as far away as the one last week. Yeah! (Yeah because I don't have to get up as early which means that the 6:30 AM call time doesn't scare me as much.) But really, even though the call times might feel like inhumanly early you don't really think about it because you have so much fun working that that's all you think about. And I am just really thankful that I get to be a part of this project even if it is as an extra. Idk, but it kind of makes you feel like you're important, like you matter in a way.

I thought that I would share a few pictures from set this week. Enjoy! And please like Alena The Movie on facebook https://www.facebook.com/alenathemovie!









your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT