A Friday Night In Santa Barbara

Yolops! LOL.

I just finished watching an episode of Hart of Dixie. The second episode and please don't tell me what happens after the second episode because I haven't seen more than that. I know, I know that the show premiered like a year ago or so here in America but it premiered about three weeks or so in Sweden. I don't like to watch TV-shows on my computer. I prefer being crawled up in the couch watching TV. Bu yeah, yeah. That's why I haven't seen further than the second episode, I just thought that some channel in Sweden (Kanal5, TV4 or TV11) would have aired it earlier then about three weeks ago. No,  they did not. Now it airs on Kanal5 on Tuesdays at 8 PM (I think), if you're Swedish and didn't know that.

I have also painted my nails with a glow in the dark nail polish that I bought at FOREVER21 last weekend. It doesn't really "glow" in the dark, I don't know maybe I haven't put on enough nail polish. Hmm, I mean I can "see" it in the dark 'cause it looks kind of white but it doesn't glow in my opinion. Maybe it is just me. Yeah, yeah. It looks good anyway and that's what matters.

Hahaha, I talked to my mom on Skype this morning and she talked about sending me a care-package with homemade jam and some other things. Then I said that maybe I could send her some things that are typical American or clothes, or whatever she wanted, Victoria's Secret for example. Because we talked about it I though about something that is American that I could buy for her that we don't have in Sweden. A girl a the hostel (a Swedish girl.... basically everyone was Swedish at that hostel) had bought chocolate with bacon pieces in it that she was going to send to her brother, so I tried to find that but I couldn't find it. Bummer I know but I found some other things that I bought that I am going to send to her. LOL, I am not going to write what it is 'cause I want it to be a surprise for her. I am going to call her on Skype after I have brushed my teeth so if I tell her what it is I will tell you later.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT