Randomness

So, I guess that I owe it to the world (my readers) to blog today too. So, what do you want to hear about? Okay, I am just going to make a random post, just a little bit of everything you know.

@ the moment:

Favorite song: Give Your Heart a Break (The Alias Club Mix) - Demi Lovato

Favorite TV-show: Hmm, hard question 'cause there are too many shows that I like but I am not obsessed with any particular at the moment but the new season hasn't started yet so I will probably get hooked on something soon.

Idol: Miley Cyrus (I lover her to death, whatever she does)


Hahaha, that was some random weirdness that really wasn't that necessary or what do you say. I mean I love the GYHAB Alias Club Mix, such an awesome party song. I listen to it on my iPod all the time. I also love Aftershock from the GYHAB EP. Seriously, buy the Give Your Heart a Break - EP if iTunes Store has it in your country! Swedes, buy it! LOL. Lucky randomness.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT