Thanks For The Cooperation

Argh! I am so f****** mad! I just want to punch somebody (preferably someone who works for bokus.com and Posten).

Okay, I am going to explain so that you won't get confused and then feel like punching me. The problem is, about two weeks ago I ordered two books from bokus.com. I choose a cheaper shipping because it was better for the environment and it was cheaper. Always when I order something I write down my cellphone number with the information so that if the package is delivered to a post office I'll just get a text instead of a note in the mail - that takes longer. Okay, we've established that. So last Wednesday I got an email from bokus.com that my books where in the mail. Great, I think and I thought by that I thought that I would get my books the next day or on Friday by the latest. Do you think that I got my books? No!

So, since I haven't got my books I called bokus.com earlier. I called them twice. The first woman I talked to said that I my package can't be delivered to me then Posten will send it back to them and I will be given back my money and they will charge me 149 kr for the inconvenience or something like that. I called again after I had eaten dinner. I called because I wanted the package ID. First the woman was not going to give it to me. She asked why I needed it since the address on the package was wrong and that it was going to be send back to them. I told her that I was going to call Posten and talk to them about it. Then she said that they can't do anything. I was like b*** give it to me. No, I am not that impolite, I didn't say it but I certainly thought it. I mentioned that the first woman I talked to said that it was at some postoffice in Stockholm, so she said that it was down at the post office where I live. Then she said that I was going to need the package ID so she gave it to me.

Happy me, put on my shoes and walked down to the postoffice with the ID. Do you think the package was down there? No! Not like that was bad enough the guy at the post office said that the number that the ID number they have on the packages there consists of four numbers. Just number, no letters. Mine was way longer then four number and ended with letters. I went to the two other postoffice's to see if the package might have had been miss delivered. Not at either of those places, I went back home. When I got home I called Posten but with my good luck their costumer support closed at 6 PM and I got home 6:03 PM. Argh, I have to call them tomorrow.

So, my point with this post is "Thank you bokus.com for ruining my life!". Damn, I know I should have ordered the books from cdon.com. That I just moved shouldn't matter because my mom ordered the all the mail from the old address would be forwarded to the new address. I think bokus.com did this on purpose so that they could get those 149 kr. They probably do it often. Never buy anything from them, I worn you!


your writer, Erika

BTW, I linked to bokus so that you can send them a bunch of hate mail (JKJK) ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT