To The Beach

Yo, boys and girls! Guess what I did today? I went to the beach, each, lets so get away. They say what they gonna say. LOL, but I actually went to the beach. It was fun. I swam in the ocean. It wasn't that bad. I mean it wasn't cold or anything. Well it could be that I didn't went that far out because I was alone (all my friends had school today) so I wanted to keep sight of my things. I swam in the pacific! That is cool! Okay, okay. A lot of people might not think that but I do. It's not often that you get this kind of opportunity that I have been given (more or less given to myself/ made happen).



This guy waved at me while I was taking pictures of myself and so I waved back just to be polite. Then all of the sudden he comes up and ask if it's okay to sit down next to me. I just looked at him. The he started taking to me. He took out this miniature vodka bottle. Then he tried to make me taste it. I was eating an apple, so asked if I didn't want some on my apple, just a teeny tiny. I was like dude no. After a while he left. Weirdo.


your writer, Erika


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT