Before The End of The Day

Just a quick posy before I I have to go to bed! Yo, peeps - everything's fine? Me? I am just sitting in the lobby (or whatever you call it of the hostel that I am staying at. The internet sucks here, it is taking me forever to upload pictures on facebook. Urgh!

Tomorrow I have to be in school at 9 AM. So I am going to bed now.

Oh, earlier this evening when I walked down State Street there was a farmers market! Aaaa, I got so happy. The girl from South Korea in our room told me that she went to it and I got so excited and when I saw it I just smiled. A guy who sold something there asked if I was a movie star. He was surprised that I wasn't, because I recognized me. Hmmm. Then he said that I looked like his cousins and that that was a compliment. Hahaha, people are so sweet here! He also thought that I was from Brazil.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT