A Sunday In Santa Barbara

Today the woman that I am staying with took me to see UCSB. It was cool. The campus was closed because their classes doesn't start until the end of September but the library was open so I got to see part of that. I mean it's a library, they have book we all know that. What? Is One Direction sitting in a quiet room writing song because they know that no one will look for them their? Hmm, maybe I should go back and check. I mean just to be safe. Who know I might just find Biebs their too. Oh, and maybe I'll find Codes with 'em. OMG! Okay, um, I think I'll better hurry up and go back to that library.


Hahaha, nah. I think I'll skip that trip out to UCSB, I mean it's 8:40. I mean I am not gonna go out there unless I know for sure that they are there. There's a bigger chance I'l find them in LA. Probably.

After UCSB we went to a farmers market and then to kmart because I wanted to check out Selena Gomez's Dream Out Loud. I bought a cute little top. I mean it's DOL by Selena Gomez which we don't have at Sweden and it wasn't like the top was expensive and who knows when I'll be back at kmart. Maybe never. So, better save then sorry. Hahaha. After kmart I went to the Ladies Footlocker at Paseo Nuevo (did I spell that right?) and bought a new pair of shoes. Converse. Yeah, my first pair of converse. They where on sale so stop calling me a shopaholic.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT