Dream Date: Cody Simpson

My dream date would have to be with Cody Simpson. Were we go or what we do doesn't really matter, just to spend tim with Cody. I know that the dude is 15, so call me a pedophile (please don't) or whatever but the dude is H-O-T! But you know he's an Aussie so, yeah there's our answer. I mean look Hugh Jackman (okay, not the biggest Hugh fan, don't wanna be Mrs. Hugh Jackman or anything just trying to make a point - get it?). Oh, and there's the crocodile dundee dude. He's not ugly, don't want to be his wife either just sating the obvious here.

I have always liked Cody, his music and his looks. Even two years ago when he was 13 (OMG, I was 17 then.... is that a pedophile warning). Okay, so sue me for liking him and thinking he was hot but you should probably sue my friend Linda (yes girl, I am dragging you into this!) as well. Why? Because the fall of 2010 when I started listening to Cody's music I made him "Today's Hottie" on HIH. I found to really good looking pictures of Cody and I couldn't really choose which one of them to post on Have It Hollywood so I decided to post one on HIH and the other one here on Erika's World. I mean I thought the these pictures should be spread for the for the world to see how good looking this young man actually is. Linda said about the picture that I posted here on EW that that was eye candy. Sister deny, deny, deny it all you want but I was there do hear you say it. Then I mentioned that he was 13 and she said that she didn't care. So, yeah. Now she's like "Eww he's four years younger than us, the same age as my little brother". I am like "Sister, Codes is almost a year older then him". January and November. It's like a 10 and a half month gap between the two. Get over it. LOL. (Linda, I am not dragging you through the dirt, I still love you).

I don't know where Codes and I would go on a date. I know he's on tour right now with BTR and other than that he works really hard. So, does he even have time for a date? Cody, if you see this contact me so that we can come up with something.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT