All The Way From Stockholm to California

Oh em gee! can you guys believe it, in less than a week I'll be in the United States of America. the land of the free. Hahaha, okay I barely not as excited as I sound. I am not sitting here on the couch watching Solsidan and laughing from excitement. If I'm laughing it's because the show is so damn darn funny. Solsidan, I recommend it.

Gosh, the packing is, yeah, going the way it is. I have started over a few times. Hmm, you will see more of it in my new web series. So far I have just shoot scenes of me packing. Okay, so I haven't edited anything so the web series idea is still just in my head but yeah. I am going to try to take a lot of pictures during the trip from start to finish. All the way from Stockholm to California.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT