International People In Santa Barbara

Hi, so apparently there are some demands of me blogging about the people that I've met. Well, most of the people that I've met are Swedish so, I mean they're Swedish. Not much different from other swedes. So that's it. It's like one girl said today (I don't remember her name, but I met her at the hostel) that one good thing came out of staying at that hostel, meeting a lot of new friends. Yeah.

Okay, I have met people from other countries too. Today in my PD 101B class (don't remember the exact name of the class) I met a girl from China and an other girl from Saudi Arabia. We had to team up in class so I teamed up with them. The girl from Saudi is here with her husband who also goes to college here in Santa Barbara but at UCSB. She said that in Saudi women can't drive and instead they have drives to take them everywhere. Her family apparently has only two drivers which is a problem because everyone want do go different places all of the time.
The girl from China said that everyone basically play games on their computer all of the time 'cause there is not much else to do. Well, there is shopping she said.

Next week classes start for real so I will probably meet a whole lot of other people then. Maybe some Americans even. Hahaha. Basically the only American that I know of is the woman that I am staying with. So, yeah, it would be nice to meet to Americans my age. People my age in general, do you know what I am saying.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT