California Girl

Yo, yo, yo! I am in Santa Barbara now! It is CRAZY!

The flight over here was okay. There was a bit of turbulence but I guess that's normal. The nine hour flight from Chicago was kind of boring. I looked at the screen where is said for how long we had been flying and it said three hours, which meant six more hours of just sitting in the same seat doing basicly nothing. Well, well, I watched two movies, and some TV- shows. The Hunger Games (I really don't get the fuss about that movie, it's like with Twilight), Friend with Kids, Modern Family and just small parts of movies and other comedy shows.
Oh, just because I had ordered a vegetarian meal I got my lunch like an hour before everyone else. I got   it the same time as the people in business class (yeah, I am just that special - LOL, not really 'cause I am dead serious over here).

Oh my gosh, I was SO tired on the flight from Chicago to Los Angeles. I slept and then I woke up and looked at the screen and they were apparently showing The Lucky One. I was too tired to even care (sorry, Zac) and the headphones didn't even work. I mean I not gonna watch a movie without sound. Plus, as I said I was tired because it was like after 11 PM and (there was something I was supposed to write but forgot because I started talking to people in the room).

Today Jai and I didn't everything but what we where supposed to do. Almost, we got distracted buy stores. Like Victoria's Secret, Banana Republic and more. Hmmm, I had buy a new phone because my Swedish one has no reception here and the sim card from T-Mobile doesn't in my Swedish phone so I just bought a new one for 30 dollars plus a charge it with 60 dollars (which I now have to do once a month).

This is the first update from SB. I will try to tell you more tomorrow plus upload some pictures.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT