First Day of College

OMG! I survived my first day of college. Not that it was particularly hard or anything, I just made it through my first day. I made it in time (YEAH!), to every class. I didn't have any problem finding any of the classrooms. Good for me!

LOL. OMG, you know what? Of course you don't unless you actually where there when it happened. Hahaha. I have a bitch of a professor in Introduction to Film. Double u tee eff?! Yeah, I am like what yo' problem old dude. Nah, he's actually not that bad. It's just that he doesn't allow computers in his class. I had to turn mine off. I am like what? Ever heard about a year called 2012? Let us enjoy it before  the world ends on December 21st. Okay?! So we're on the same page now?! Aha, thought so.
As I was turning mine off I flipped it so that screen was just a little bit open because the computer wasn't really turned off yet. Just because of that he looked at me and said (but he was talking to the entire class or at least I hope so) "Not halfway open. Completely turned off." I was turing it off for god sakes'. Hmmm. But as I said he doesn't seem that bad. We just got off to a bad start, though he seems kind of strict. Again, not that bad. We got off earlier today, about 3:40 PM instead of at 5:05 PM. That's where he made it up. Hahaha, typical me. Plus there is a chance for extra credit. I got to ask him about that.

That was my last class of the day. I had other classes too. My first class was at 8 AM (gosh, early I know), so I had to get up at 5:30 (damn, it's freaking inhuman). It was an english class. I think it was 8 or 9 swedes in that class and my professor said that it had to me some kind of record since more the half us were from Sweden. LOL. He was really nice and friendly. After that I had two acting classes. They seemed okay. There were a few swedes in each. Oh, seriously, hahaha, the woman whom I am staying with knows the professor of my second acting class. She actually knows a few people at the school. Weird. She said that she could ask her how I am doing in class and then I made a joke about not being able to skip class without she not finding out. Hahaha, but seriously who cares is she founds out if I skip class or not. She's not my mother. I am 19 I'll do the heck what I want. Hahaha.

So, yeah it has been a long day. Waking up at 5:30 AM and I am still awake. I had some coffee about two hours ago. Yeah. I am not going to bed for at least an other hour. I don't have any classes tomorrow so I can stay up as late as I want. I don't have any special plans for tomorrow. I am going to Staples to look at some school supply, probably going to buy some slippers and might to some yoga or some other type of exercise since I have the day off and I haven't worked out in like about (only stretched) and kinda feel slightly guilty about that. Plus it's a good stress relief and I need to get my mind off some things. The only real plan that I have for tomorrow is that I have to go grocery shopping. I mean I have to because I am running out of food. I can get creative with few ingredients but how much can you really do with rice and egg, that tastes good that will say.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT