Realness

OMG! Well, I don't know? Hmm, I like Santa Barbara, it's beautiful and all but...... it just feel like it's too much of vacation here. I don't maybe I will feel better about this whole situation once I have found an apartment. Yeah.

Plus this shitty hostel doesn't make me feel better (it just makes me want to go home), because the internet is soooooooo super duper slow. WTF! Yeah. Hmm. My friends - Jai and Isabella (a girl who came last night to the hostel) and I are thinking about going to a Starbucks tonight. Damn, 'cause I need a good internet connection.

You know what? I just miss the comfort of being at home. A home cooked meal (sure you can cook your own food here at the hostel but it's the smallest kitchen ever), watching TV, my bed. I, I just miss the comfort, the realness of it all. That's why I feel like I want to go to New York. I have never been there so I don't know how "real" it is, but I know it's kind of "real" because it has for seasons. Summer, fall, winter and spring. Here in SB it is just summer all year long. I guess that it gets a bit colder during the winter. That's what I guess. I get so frustrated from this situation that I want to cry. I need a TV, high speed internet, a nice bed and a whole bunch of realness. Hmm, right now I am not so pumped to register for classes tomorrow.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. Just a little footnote, Isabella said that Katy Perry have studied at the college that I am going register at tomorrow. She has apparently studied music there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT