Life Goes On

So, so, so people. Hahaha. So today I have registered for classes. 14,5 credits. I wanted 15 but no. There was a couple of 0.5 credit classes that seemed interesting but I couldn't register for them because it would be a time crash with another course that is mandatory. That's to bad. I just have to take that extra 0.5 credit next semester then.

Tomorrow I am moving out of this hostel to two girls from Sweden that I met at the hostel. I am just going to stay there for a couple of days until I get a host family to stay with. I applied for a host familiar today and the woman gave me her number and that she would get back to me within the next few days but I am going to call her tomorrow. To she if she has find anything.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT