Today

Hi lovesters! How ya'll doing? I am fine, thanks for asking.

Nice it's only about 11:50 AM I haven't done much today. I talked to my mom on skype and she told me about Cornelia's first birthday party. She ate so much cake that her parents had to change her clothes. LOL. I told my mom that I thought that it would be fun to go to a Julbord (Christmas buffe) when I come home. We talk about it every year but I don't know why it seems to be the only thing that we do, talk about it. Well, she said that she would keep an eye out for ads in about a month when they start popping up everywhere.

Today I am going to check out some sight here in Santa Barbara. I have already seen the Stern Wharf (the pier) so I thought that take my Southern California travel guide to use. One of the places that I thinking about visiting is in one of my favorite movies, It's Complicated. How cool isn't that! Right! Good thing that I have my camera so that I can take alot of pictures.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT