Today Has Brought

Yolops (hmm, did I write that yesterday or was it this morning)? LOL.

Today has brought a visit to a hair salon - I didn't get my hair done just asked what it would cost -, a trip to the post office, and some necessary shopping. I bought a folder, mac and cheese and granola bars. I just want something to snack on sometimes and I thought that that would be better than cookies or candy. Maybe I should have bought fruit instead 'cause I don't have any but Karin and Camilla (two girls that I met at the hostel have plenty and they said that I can eat some fruit if I want to). Gosh, I want to buy eggs so that I can make scrambled eggs or something. Oooo, I bought chickpeas the other day (yesterday?) so I am going to make my own hummus. Gosh, I love hummus. I love it on a sandwhich. Oooo, talking about food you HAVE TO try avocado on toast.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT