A Week Out of The Ordinary

Yo, sorry for the absence. It's been a couple of weird days, a weird week. Gosh! OMG, the ups and downs this past week, so extreme. I can say that I really enjoyed the ups - a trip to LA to see Justin Bieber in concert. Yup! And I went there by myself, kind of scary at first but I got over it.

Let's start from the beginning, with the downs, so that this whole story makes sense. Okay, so you know that I have had housing problems. You know first with the crazy lady and know with an other old lady that is just weird. She thinks that I take too long showers, that I am inappropriate who puts on my makeup while watching TV in the morning, that I can't cooked, etc. Like what a fuck?! She told me last Saturday that she didn't want me here and that would have to move the next day. I was like even more "Huh?!". I mean she can't say that because I have paid for this homestay. I have paid for the whole semester already and she's just gonna kick me out. Then she was like "I like you but not your behavior." I was like again WTF?! How can she say that, I mean if she doesn't like my behavior she doesn't like me. That's how I see it, if I don't like someone's behavior I don't like them. It's that simple. Don't cha think? So I got really scared and I didn't what do to. I mean since I have paid for the homestay already, there is not much money left for something else. I called my international counselor at school and talked to her about dropping out because I thought I had to go home since, I mean what can I afford with zero $. Nothing. I told her about what the old lady that I am living with now said and she said that I can't live with a crazy person (her word, I promise, not mine). I also talked to the representative at the homestay agency and she seemed to be mad at me first since the problems here are kind of the same as with the first lady. She didn't seem to know what to do. Now she has found a woman that live near here who I can move in with on Tuesday. She said that since she lives near by I can come over if I ever feel lonely. Which is nice and she is nice.

So, yeah lets jump to the ups. Though the two are mixed a little you've heard enough about the downs. I went to the Justin Bieber concert in LA on Wednesday. OMG, so awesome! What made it even better was the Cody Simpson opened for him. OMG! I didn't know that, so it was a pleasant surprise! Iiiiip, as Lola in Hannah Montana said when she met Jesse McCartney.

Cody and Becky G performing Wish You Where Here :)


I took the Greyhound bus to LA, it was the cheapest way, only 20 dollars for a round fare. Yeah, oh my gosh. It took about between two and a half and three hours (don't remember), since it was so cheap I really did't care. I got to LA safe. I took the cab from the buss station to the hotel (which was on the same street as the buss station but just on the west side and the buss station was on the east side (some shady shit neighborhood). After I checked in at the hotel I walked around to see LA a little bit. I didn't walk in to any stores or so since I had to go to the concert, I just wanted to see if there was anything interesting that I could explore more the next day.

The Hollywood sign in the distance seen from my hotel room :)

After a little sightseeing I headed over (in a cab) to Staple Center to seen my baby, the Biebs. There were a bunch of fans there and a radio station had set up a tent. They played mostly Bieber songs. It was awesome. Outside the arena there was a merch shop selling official Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson and Carly Rae Jepsen mercy. Awesome! I only bought Bieber mercy. A hat, and two t-shirts. Only one of them was a official merch shirt. I mean I couldn't resist buying something, plus I wanted some extra memory. Is that so bad? No, plus I gotta support the Biebs. The whole concert was just awesome. I had a seat in the VIP section (NICE!). I am so happy that Cody opened for Justin because now I don't have to be sad that I can't see him on his European tour. Not that he's coming to Sweden but I doesn't cost much to fly within Europe. Carly Rae Jepsen also opened for him. She and Cody performed Good Time together. He could be on the original version instead of Owl City. Yeah. Then it was time for the Biebs. OMG, I got to get tickets to both of his concerts in Stockholm. The opening sequence was so cool, him being lowered down onto the stage in those cool wings. The whole concert was just an unforgetful memory. I mean seeing him in LA of all places too, that is not something you do everyday! I am so glad that I got that experience. 

Justin's birthday :)

Magic Johnson :)

The countdown has begun :)

All Around The World

The stupid hand ;p


The next day (yesterday) I also bought some LA souvenirs, a LA key change and a LA t-shirt. I wanted something to remember LA by too. I don't know why but I deiced to walk to the Greyhound Station to save money on a cab. Yeah, I am never walking in east LA again. No way. I don't think that you're are supposed to do that anyway. Not that anything happened, just that the neighborhood didn't look very safe. There was one guy who walked up to me and started talking to me. I just wanted to run away screaming like a little white girl, 'cause that's how I felt. Not that he said anything mean, or you know. What he said was nice but, all the creepy stories that I know start that way. No way.
The homestay agency lady picked me up at the buss station in SB and then we went and ate dinner at a cool café. On Tuesday she's going to move me to another place. I'll tell you more about that then.

I hope you all have a great weekend, I know I will!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT