Not My Day

Today has been quit the day. This morning when I was reading in the in my Introduction to Film course book, which I have the online version of, the internet broke down. Oh my god, so annoying like you have no idéa! I tried to fix it but nothing worked and when Lisa came home (the woman that I am staying with now) she she tried to. She even tried to call the internet provider. They didn't answer. So I went to La Cumbre Plaza 'cause I wanted to get so Christmas gift. See if they had anything there. While I was walking I got a text from her that said that the internet was up again. Just when I had left.

Yeah, since the internet was down I couldn't talk to my mom via Skype. Instead she called me from Skype to my cellphone since it's cheaper to call from Skype to cell than from cell to cell. While we were talking I to my mom I was making myself some lunch and I din't have the kitchen fan on so the fire alarm started beeping, LOUD. Yeah, yeah at least the internet is working now and there is now shouting fire alarm.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT