That Bitch Named Sandy

Damn! Have you heard about that bitch named Sandy? Excuse my language, but I mean the hurricane. I hope she doesn't decide to take a trip here to the west coast. Since this hurricane is so severe I am glad I am not going to school in New York (Wow, that's a sentence I thought would never leave my mouth). I mean, I have been checking BMCC's, NYU's and Columbia University's facebook pages and they have all canceled and closed campus today and tomorrow. NYU wrote something earlier that they encourage everyone to stay where they are and to not use elevators and candles (candles, why? Okay, I am not a hurricane expert). But about 15 minutes ago they posted that the storm has passed through New York and were successfully able to serve meals in the dorms, but people should still stay where they are. OMG! I would be freaking out. I want to go to Columbia (preferably) to get my masters one day (I might changed my mind about that) so I hope no natural disaster happens when I am living there. Or any terrorist attack or something like that.

Talking about college, I though that while I am here in Cali maybe I should go to LA (and Valencia) to take campus tours of UCLA, USC and CALArts. Hey, who wants to go with? Oh my gosh maybe I should take a tour of UC Berkley while I am on it. OMG, this sound like so much fun!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT