Domino

OMG, I got mail from my mom today! Yeah! I got three things (or two depending on how you see it). I got the latest issue (September - October) of Elle Mat & Vin, a chocolate bar (it came with the magazine) and a book (Full House by Maeve Binchy). The chocolate bar had almonds in it and it was really good. I was dark chocolate with almonds so yum, yum, (and lets throw in a third one) yum! So my night is all set!

I wore the Jessie J top today. I realized that I was kind of dressed like she was at the iTunes Festival last month. I promise, I didn't plan it, it just happened. You know that I told you that I was going to wear leggings to the top but this morning I realized that it didn't look that good. Okay I was wearing a shirt over it and the whole outfit, nah, so I put on the thigh and the shorts. It turned out way better, dontcha think? Well, I like it anyway.

Me


Jessie J

Okay, so I do have to take the english midterm because I don't have over 95%, I have like 86% (point something). But my teacher assured me that I am doing really good. Not good enough according me, 'cause I know I could get to 95% but i don't have time to study that much 'cause I have too much in my other classes. There is no time to give it your all in all classes. I hate it! I want better grades. Okay, B is good but I want A's here! I remember one time in like ninth grade when I studied for this science test. I studied so hard because science wasn't my strongest subject. I was determined to get a good grade. So I studied super hard for like two and a half weeks before the test. I wanted that top score. So the day of the test came, I answered all of the questions. I was super anxious to know how I did. I got my test back and I got almost a top score. I had one answer wrong. I was so happy and felt so good about myself. Now, gosh no. School in the US is just about NOT failing, you pass, your doing excellent! I want A's. Well, I have to kill the finals and the final papers! I am not the only one who thinks this, if you want good grades in this country when you're in college, forget about eating, sleeping, showering and all of those things that you take for granted. Most of all the three letter word spelled eff you enn (fun). I mean seriously, I am afraid of staying home when I am sick. 'Cause I was sick a few weeks ago with a fever but I went to school anyway because I didn't want to miss anything because if you miss anything it WILL affect your grade. So I went to school and by the end of the day, during my last class it felt like someone was sitting on my chest, I had this massive pressure but already felt like dying during my first class. Forget life as you know it, 'cause you no longer have one.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT