College Edition

Wooh! I was a little worried for today that what if I go back to school in Sweden next semester that I won't be able to transfer to Columbia University to get a masters. But I just looked it up and, wooh, no worries I can make a transfer. Maybe I don't want a master maybe I want another bachelor. Either way I want to go to Columbia. Well, I might be tired of school after a few years of college. Yeah. If I go to school in Sweden I could actually work and earn money so that I might not have to take a loan or take not have to take as huge of a loan as I would if I continue here. Yeah, if I continue here I might not be able to afford Columbia even with just the loan and no money of my own. Yeah. I want to go to a university here that is my dream not some city/ community college. I mean that is if I want to continue study in a few years. Ha, I thought about it today that I am going to try to get my bachelors as fast as I can, take summer classes and all that shit. I mean that's if you can do that in Sweden.

Well, I guess that the future will tell both of us what the future holds.

Oh my god this is such a funny coincidence. I am sitting here watching ANTM: College Editon and one of the girls who's dad used to be on The Dynasty and her mom a model, Laura (they just showed her name while she spoke) goes to Paul Smith's College in New York and like two years ago or so when I googled some schools I saw a few pictures of PSC and thought: "Wow, that is a beautiful campus. I want to go there!" But they don't have anything I really want to study, like film. They have culinary arts tough but I don't love cooking that much. I just thought it was a funny coincidence.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT