From Me To You

Falalala la-la-la. Today I have bought some more Christmas presents. To Cornelia and Belle. I also bought something for Åsa and Sara but I haven't decided if I will give it to as a Christmas gift or just as a present when I come home. I don't know about the kids but I know that Åsa will rave when she open's her present. I know that she will absolutely love it. Sara will too. I bought them the same thing. You they're sister, I want to avoid a fight (LOL, they're 40 and 34 so they're not that childish). But none of the kids has gotten the same thing. Okay, but Caesar and Charlie are the two who I have bought the most similar things to. Olivia and Cornelia are second, but also no. I mean they both got something with Hello Kitty on it but it's really not that similar except for the Hello Kitty thing.

On Thursday it's six weeks left until I will fly back home. Six weeks can you imagine that?! Time just flies by. Huh, isn't that funny. It's probably going to be weird coming home. What I mean is that I have been here in the US four for months and gotten used to the life here. Just when I have adjusted to the life as a Swedish-American I got get used to just being a Swede again. Haha, nothing wrong with that. I love Sweden.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT