Today Is Friday

It's Friday! Finally. Hallelujah! No school for two whole day, I'm so happy that I could cry.

You know what earlier this week I saw an apartment in Stockholm that I want. I saw it online. It's in the Old Town. It's so nice. I sent the link to my friend Linda and she said "You don't need a two bedroom apartment." 'Cause it's a two bedroom apartment. Maybe I don't, but in this shopping rate I probably will. It would be nice to have an extra room for whatever. The only problem is that they (the people who live there) want to do an exchange and I don't have an apartment in Stockholm, so yeah. F that shit. I want it anyway since it's in the Old Town. Seriously it was cheap for being in the Old Town, and it was kind of normal price just in general. We can all dream, can we.
I've seen another apartment that I like, it's okay but it's not in the Old Town. *Sad face*

Yeah, let's not be sad about that, it's Friday. Except for being in school today I have been to the movies - I saw Hotel Transylvania - and I got take out from IHOP that I am going to eat for dinner. I ordered a Belgian waffle with apple cinnamon compete. Delic'! I've tasted the compote when I got home. But one thing.... IHOP come on, who wants butter (okay it's whipped butter, I'm sorry right should be right) on their pancakes or waffles?



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT