Halloween

Yop! It's Halloween this weekend, well actually it's next Wednesday, so that will be in a week but it's Halloween weekend this weekend which mean tons of parties. From what I have heard IV is going to be crazier than the past few years. Not that I would now anything about IV Halloween since this is my first year here and ever. I don't understand how it could be anymore crazier since from what I have heard about the past IV Halloween's. I mean all the cops, the drugs the booze. Just all the everything. Hahaha, if I went to such a party I would make all the photo's on facebook from the parties not available for some people to see. When I say "some people" I mean family members. They see me in a certain way and - yeah - we want it to stay that way. Yes we do. Not that I have a wild side, but once in IV, I guess. Who am I to talk really? I haven't been to a IV party, and not to IV for that matter either. I have been to the UCSB campus but that was before the UC school year had even started so there was barely anyone there, just a few at the library. Oh, I have had lunch at Starbucks near The Loop (a student dorm). Yup, that's all I've seen. No, wait I have been to Kmart, Ross and all that shit over there.

It would be fun to dress up for Halloween and go trick or treating but would that be lame since I am 19? Maybe I should do it next year and drag some kid along with me and then it won't be so lame. Or will it be even more lame since I am 20 then? Hmm. These are the questions that I ask myself. Hahaha.

Today my Olsenboye boots and dress was waiting for me in this huge (totally oversized box) outside the door. Yeah. It is so funny because while I was walking home form the buss station I was thinking that when I come home I will do my homework and after that I can try on my boots and the dress. But then not to get my hopes up I told myself that they probably wouldn't have had arrived yet. But they had! Yeah! Great job JCPenny with the shipping. I ordered them last Thursday and they arrived today, I call they within reasonable time. Okay it said "shipping 4-7 business days" and the last day would have been on Monday but if they would have had arrived today I would have started to wonder and think that they were slow. I mean that the shipping took too long.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT