Lights

Hmmm, I am starting to think that people think that I am depressed. I'm not depressed, I am more sad. I don't know why, I just am. It's not like I wander around in self pity. That's not my think and if I did so I would really get depressed. I am too good for that. Since I am not jumping up and down out of joy I try to see the light at the end of the tunnel. You know, the Justin Bieber concert on Wednesday and I am going home on December 13th. Yeah, I am going to spend Lucia in the air. Oh, and the season premiere of Once Upon a Time tonight. I haven't finished watching season one yet but I will until next week's episode.

See I don't know what I thought coming here was going to be like. Okay, yeah I though it would be better, just great, awesome and all of those positive adjectives. But it hasn't really been that way. Or maybe it's my attitude. Who knows? I think that my attitude plays a part in this game, just that blame everything else. I remember the night that I came here and the morning after I cried because I missed home (I think, could have been something else). The following days, I mean when Monday hit and I had to go to school I started resenting the school. Nah, resenting is not the right word, more like think why did I apply when I never really wanted to go the school? A: Because you didn't want to be "stuck" in Sweden.  Äh, whatever I am here now and I am not regretting coming here. I experienced Santa Barbara and realized that it might not be for me.

I am just gonna keep on smiling (like nothing is wrong), kiss the stars and see the light.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. "smiling (like nothing is wrong)" and I wonder why people think I am depressed? Hahaha. LOL. Mohahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT