My Weekend

Oh em gee, I saw the best movie today! So so so good. It was sad but that good kind of sad because it mad you engaged in the movie. Just so good. It made you feel, you know what I am saying? Okay, I saw The Perks of Being a Wallflower. You have to see it! You have to! Oh em gee!
Oh, I saw Pitch Perfect this Friday. Hehehe, yeah I love movies and plus there is so many movies premiering this fall that I want to see. Yeah, plus it's way cheaper here than it is in Sweden, it cost half as much here than it does in Sweden. Oh, yeah I looked up when some of the movies that I have seen since I came here premiere in Sweden and they premiere next year in the spring. Pitch Perfect premieres February 8th, Flight (hasn't premiered here yet but does in a week or two) premieres on January 25th and Anna Karenina (hasn't premiered here yet either) premieres on February 15th. Yeah. So this spring when somebody asks me if I want to go see a movie I will be like "I've already seen 'em all."

Except for going o the movies I have also been shopping. Not much tough, I am not one of those shopaholics you know. Maybe I am but that's a debate for another time. Hehehe. I just bought two things. Yesterday I bought a shirt at Abcrombie & Fitch and today I bought a top at American Apparel. I was going to buy some Christmas presents but that will have to wait until later this week or next weekend. I have a little more than two months left until I have to go home (and I can't wait even tough I like it here - okay, it's more the people that I like than the actual place itself. Hmm, now that I think of it, the thought of being here is is more appealing than actually being here. I want my movie magic! I demand it!)



your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. I went to see Anna Karenina here in Cambridge last week - it's beautiful, you should definitely see it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT