Taken

Wazzup? Saw Taken 2 today. Good, alot of suspense but I liked the first one better. That movie made me afraid of traveling. Kinda didn't want to go anywhere after I saw it especially here, but that feeling didn't last long. I also had that feeling when I saw Air Force One (with Harrison Ford) the first time. I was like "Huhu, I don't know how I am going to get on a plane and go to London in about a week." ('Cause it was right before I went to London - the second time, no it was the first time.) I still loved the movie but I was kind of scared to death there for a while. And when I went on a cruise for the first time when I was six, an hour or so before we got on the cruise ship, I got scared. I was like "I have seen Titanic. I know what happens!" Not those exact words, but you get it. Okay I still liked Taken 2, you should go and see if your thinking about it but I didn't get scared and I was kind of hoping that (for some weird reason). Especially when Ashley Argota tweeted something like that the movie kind of made her never want to travel again. Hmm, that's the kind of feeling I wanted. The feeling that makes you want to lick the plane.

Taking about movies, I can never watch a movie just watching it. My brain instantly goes into analyzing mode trying to define everything and understand what the movie is about on a more deeper level. Also, if I see a certain type of shot I am like "That is a ______" shot. All of those film studies has ruined movies for me. Well, not ruined them exactly but just made me seem the in a different way.

Tomorrow awaits homework, maybe some Christmas gift shopping and a new episode of Once Upon a Time. Yeah, of course some other interesting (hopefully) things in-between.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT