Sunday Night

I am sitting here in my my bed watching Once Upon a Time and waiting for the dryer to be done so that I can fold my clothes or at least take out the clothes that I want to wear tomorrow. It's just a pair of leggings and this awesome top that I bought last weekend at American Apparel. I posted a picture of it right? Anyway, it looks like the top that Jessie J wore at iTunes Festival last month.


It is not as glitter tough....

This is what it looks like (and oh, I did post a picture of if last weekend)

Just for the heck of it, here is the picture again of the top that I bought...


Oh my gosh I just bought the most delicious thing today, Bailey's coffee creamer irish cream! Yum! I am so going to buy two or at least one Bailey's coffee creamer to take home with me to Sweden. Gosh! Yum! My mom wants to taste it I think and when Åsa too and probably some other people. Oh my gosh, since the coffee creamer is alcohol free imagine how good it will taste together with some real Bailey's? Yeah.


You know what my english teacher said last Friday, that those who have a 95% or higher don't have to take the midterm. So, I am crossing my fingers!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT