Sur La Table

Hi guys! Europeans, wazzup! We are on hour closer since USA is a little behind the flow since they don't turn back the clock until next Sunday. Retarded! Just when I had figured out this whole time difference between Sweden and California, they go and be a bunch retards. Yeah, yeah it's just one week hopefully I can live with that. Hopefully. Duh, I am not going to die, but you get my point - right?

Anyways, I had lunch at Silvergreens today. The one on Chapala and not the one in Isla Vista (IV, whatever you like to call it). I am not gonna go all the way to Isla Vista to go the Silvergreens when there is one on Chapala. I was going to order something with pasta but when I came there saw that they had burgers so a burger I ordered. A veggie burger with sundered tomatoes and avocado. Yum. While I was sitting there enjoying my burger (I was sitting outside since the weather is so nice) I saw someone getting pulled over by a police car. I have never seen that before.


After that I did some shopping. I bought a t-shirt at American Eagle and then I went to Sur La Table (which is french for "on the table"). I was going to buy some popcorn seasoning but they cost five dollars each so I was like "Nah". I was going to buy them for fun since my mom is somewhat of a popcornholic. Just for fun. I'll probably buy some closer to my departure date, just for the fun of it. (Gosh I should probably write a list of everything that I want to buy and take with me to Sweden so I won't forget anything). Wow, getting a little off track here. Where was I, oh yeah I went to Sur La Table and I bought some cool cookie cutters. I bought a gosht, a bat, a dog bone, and a L and an E. Since my moms name is Lena (or L for my friend Linda - we don't want her do feel left out, LOL JK) and my name is Erika. LOL. Oh, I also bought Christmas themed cupcake case. I am so going to get my bake on when I come home to Sweden. Yeah, man (and woman).



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT