On My Way Home

Hmm, I miss home. I do, but on the positive side it's only 43 days tomorrow until I fly back home. It feels better to think 43 days instead of six weeks and one day. Those 43 days will just swoop by like I didn't know what happened. Hmm, I want to go home. I just got to calm down and think 43 days. Well, 43 days tomorrow. 42 days on Thursday. 41 days on Friday. 40 days on, yeah you get it. I know that I will receive package from home either this week or next week depending on how fast the Swedish and American post office is. Plus here we get mail on Saturdays so hopefully this week.

Hmm, I tried to pay an extra suitcase. Well, I did because the money has be withdrawn from my bank account but at the last step it said that the transaction couldn't be completed. Hmm. But I e-mail BA to see what they have to say about it. I mean I HAVE paid for an extra suitcase but it doesn't say anything about it on my BA page and I have received a conformation e-mail. Well, I just have to wait until they answer.

This weekend I will book my airbus ticket so that I am ready for my departure. I mean I don't have to get to LAX by airbus. I could take a cab but that will cost me a few hundred dollars and that's money I plan to spend on other things.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT