Busy Week

Hi guys! This is gonna be a fun and interesting week! Yeah! Tomorrow I start my training or something like that for Stockholm Film Festival. That's going to be interesting. It's going to be fun to have something actual to do, not just something that I should be doing (which I have really done the past few weeks since I have been really busy!). Plus, I will get too meet a ton of new people. That's always fun. Plus, (hopefully, if she doesn't change my schedule again) I'll be working at Skandia, where they'll be having all of the big premieres! What up! Plus there is where all of the celebrities will be! Maybe I'lll get to meet Uma Thurman because I know that she is coming because she is receiving some award.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT