NLY ICONS

I was looking through Nelly.com and I found some new faves. LOL. No but Lily Aldridge has a new collection for them so I checked it out and found a few cute things that I want. Kind of a complete outfit. The perfect LBD (that is not a dress, LOL even though it looks like it - it's a top and a dress) and the perfect shoes to go with it. Plus a cute little hair accessorie to go with it. And this super sexy black lace bra!

I need to do some shopping - good thing that I don't have a shopping addiction because then all of my money would be gone and I need those for concert tickets. Hmm, I guess that you can say that I have a kind of slight concert addiction. I am a fangirl so of course I have!

Anyway - here are my picks from the Lily Aldridge NLY ICONS collection (plus the bra which is from pieces).





You can check out the look book for the Lily Aldridge NLY ICONS collection here!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT