Stockholm Film Festival

Hi guys! How are you? I am good! I feel like I am getting a sore throat tough, not so fun. Good thing that I bought cough drops the other day. I love these cough drops because they have a mint flavor that gives you a fresh breath. Awesome. I mean I guess that it can be useful sometimes. Hahahaha.

I was looking at Stockholm Film Festival's websites and the different films that they are showing because I kind of want to go. I have never been to the festival. Like every year I am like "Oh, I should go this year." LOL. Maybe this is the year. There are these two very weird (judging from the trailers) horror thriller this year - Wyrmwood and The Editor. Idk. They were just weird. I don't know want I want to see them, plus I am not the horror thriller kind of chick. No thank you. But maybe if lets say Harry Styles took me to see those films. If I could sit there and hold his hand I know that I'd be alright. Hahaha. Dream on girl! Ah, I'll find a non scary film to go and see.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT