Those Selfies I Promiesed

Hi guys! Today is the last day of 2014 Stockholm International Film Festival. Nooo! I have had so much fun working at the festival. There have been a few crazy moments but I managed to get through them all. Some myself and the help of my volunteers and some by the help of me bosses. This weekend I got help from a few lifesavers - as I like to call them. Hahaha. No but truly they help me a lot. Showed up from nowhere like an angel sent from heaven above. LOL. You know who you are (and I bet like one billion dollars that they will never read this in their life time, but I thought that they needed a mention for their kindness - especially one person.)

Oh, yeah some Alena selfies. Hmmm. I just gonna check and see what I have in my photo stream, because my phone is not hooked up to the computer at the moment. I don't feel like hazzleing and doing that. So whatever my photo stream has you'll get. Mwah!







your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT